Jason, Tom, and Tim Holland preview the Dwyer Stakes (gr. II) at Belmont Park. Watch Video
A field of seven 3-year-olds led by WinStar Farm's Drosselmeyer, was drawn for the $200,000 Dwyer Stakes (gr. II), which now serves as the local prep for next month's Belmont Stakes (gr. I).
Six horses have been added to the list of 3-year-old Thoroughbreds eligible to compete in the 2010 Triple Crown after their owners paid a required $6,000 fee during the late nominating period ending March 27.
Eskendereya and Awesome Act turned in two of the most impressive Triple Crown prep efforts to this point in the season last out, and those two heavyweights will face off in the $750,000 Wood Memorial (gr. I) April 3
Most Popular Stories
- Musselman Drops Lawsuit Against Churchill
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Slideshow: Top 10 Races of 2014
- Disco Rico Euthanized After Laminitis Battle
- Marketer Voluntarily Recalls Equine Gastric Ulcer Product
- Horsemen, Suffolk Downs Continue Discussion
- Casino Could Negatively Impact Finger Lakes
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- Durkin to Receive Eclipse Award of Merit
- Baffert Seeks 7th Futurity Win with Dortmund