Jason, Tom, and Tim Holland preview the Dwyer Stakes (gr. II) at Belmont Park. Watch Video
A field of seven 3-year-olds led by WinStar Farm's Drosselmeyer, was drawn for the $200,000 Dwyer Stakes (gr. II), which now serves as the local prep for next month's Belmont Stakes (gr. I).
Six horses have been added to the list of 3-year-old Thoroughbreds eligible to compete in the 2010 Triple Crown after their owners paid a required $6,000 fee during the late nominating period ending March 27.
Eskendereya and Awesome Act turned in two of the most impressive Triple Crown prep efforts to this point in the season last out, and those two heavyweights will face off in the $750,000 Wood Memorial (gr. I) April 3
Most Popular Stories
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- New York-Bred Palace At Home In Vanderbilt
- Tom Amoss Secures 3,000th Training Victory
- Juddmonte Stallions Available to S.H. Mares
- Stronach Group Names Vet O'Neil to Key Post
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Kingman Wins Sussex with Dazzling Late Speed
- Thoroughbred Marketplace at Pimlico Oct. 4-5
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Federal Judge Dismisses Dutrow Lawsuit