Jason, Tom, and Tim Holland preview the Dwyer Stakes (gr. II) at Belmont Park. Watch Video
A field of seven 3-year-olds led by WinStar Farm's Drosselmeyer, was drawn for the $200,000 Dwyer Stakes (gr. II), which now serves as the local prep for next month's Belmont Stakes (gr. I).
Six horses have been added to the list of 3-year-old Thoroughbreds eligible to compete in the 2010 Triple Crown after their owners paid a required $6,000 fee during the late nominating period ending March 27.
Eskendereya and Awesome Act turned in two of the most impressive Triple Crown prep efforts to this point in the season last out, and those two heavyweights will face off in the $750,000 Wood Memorial (gr. I) April 3
Most Popular Stories
- Shakin It Up Retired, To Stand at Spendthrift
- Darley Sire Commands Dies in Australia
- Slade Power Convincing July Cup Victor
- Calder's Top Racing Official to Stay With CDI
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- The Pizza Man Key Ingredient To Arlington
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- The Influence of His Majesty