Veteran jockey Mark Guidry, enjoying a highly successful mid-summer return to Arlington Park, became the fourth leading rider in Arlington history with a pair of victories Sunday.
Longtime Arlington Park rider Carlos Silva picked up his 1,000th career win at the suburban Chicago oval on Thursday when he guided the Tom Swearingen-owned and -trained Deno's Connection to a two-length victory in the eighth race.
Jockey Carlos Silva became the 101st rider to win 3,000 races when he guided Buba's Caper to a neck victory in Wednesday's 3rd race at Arlington Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Wicked Strong to Sit Out Rest of Year
- Wise Dan Faces Stiff Shadwell Turf Mile Test
- New England Horsemen Submit Dates Application
- Better Lucky Seeks to Repeat in First Lady
- Classy Yanks vs. Euro Invaders in Hill Prince
- Hashtag Bourbon Tough in Breeders' Futurity
- Atreides Gets Distance Test in Indiana Derby
- Small Foal Crops Will Challenge Racing
- RRP Thoroughbred Makeover
- Marchman Returns From Short Rest in Woodford