Veteran jockey Mark Guidry, enjoying a highly successful mid-summer return to Arlington Park, became the fourth leading rider in Arlington history with a pair of victories Sunday.
Longtime Arlington Park rider Carlos Silva picked up his 1,000th career win at the suburban Chicago oval on Thursday when he guided the Tom Swearingen-owned and -trained Deno's Connection to a two-length victory in the eighth race.
Jockey Carlos Silva became the 101st rider to win 3,000 races when he guided Buba's Caper to a neck victory in Wednesday's 3rd race at Arlington Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Kitasan Black Faces 10 in Takarazuka Kinen
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- The Player to Return on Churchill's Closing Night
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture