Flotilla will try to add a second French classic to her record June 16 when she takes on 10 opponents, including dual group I winner Silasol, in the Prix de Diane Longines (Fr-I, French Oaks) at Chantilly.
An exciting rematch between Japanese superstar Orfevre and French filly Solemia is set for the Japan Cup (Jpn-I) Nov. 25, according to reports.
Olympic Glory and Silasol won the two races for juveniles on the Qatar Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I) undercard on Oct. 7 at Longchamp.
Filly Solemia caught favorite Orfevre in the final couple of strides to produce a major upset in the $5.2 million Qatar Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I) at Longchamp Oct. 7.
French raider Chinchon took command with just over a furlong to go and rolled to an easy three-length victory in the $2.4 million Singapore Airlines International Cup (Sin-I) at Kranji Racecourse May 20.
A field of 10, including 2010 winner Chinchon, will assemble at Monmouth Park July 2 for the $750,000 United Nations Stakes (gr. IT).
Irish-bred Chinchon, making just his second start in the U.S., showed an explosive turn of foot in the stretch and came from off the pace to capture the $760,000 United Nations Stakes (gr. IT) July 3 at Monmouth Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Day By Day
- Stars of the Oaks: Blind Luck
- Records Fall at 'Phenomenal' OBS Spring Sale
- That Handicapping Show: Derby Trial Stakes
- Seven Derby Hopefuls Bred Outside Kentucky
- Kentucky Derby and Oaks Daily Updates
- Cairo Prince Scheduled for Ankle Surgery
- Arizona Bill Legalizing ADW Sent to Governor
- Inimitable Romanee Earns Upset Nod in Bewitch
- Proctor Sends Out Sharp Pair in Wilshire 'Cap