Trainer Darrell Vienna hopes his Argentine-bred "Stars" align in two major stakes at Hollywood Park this weekend. Star Parade, a 5-year-old mare, is expected to be second choice to Adoration in the $250,000 Vanity Handicap (gr. I) on Sunday, one day after Star Cross attempts to regain his winning form in the $150,000 Mervyn LeRoy Handicap (gr. II).
Most Popular Stories
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Anchor Down Retired to Gainesway
- Motion Hopes to Stay Hot in Matriarch
- Ellis Historical Racing to Exacta Systems
- V. E. Day Retired to Waldorf Farm