Trainer Darrell Vienna hopes his Argentine-bred "Stars" align in two major stakes at Hollywood Park this weekend. Star Parade, a 5-year-old mare, is expected to be second choice to Adoration in the $250,000 Vanity Handicap (gr. I) on Sunday, one day after Star Cross attempts to regain his winning form in the $150,000 Mervyn LeRoy Handicap (gr. II).
Most Popular Stories
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Ness Aiming for Ninth Straight Tampa Title
- Baffert: Derby Win 'Was a Big Sigh of Relief'
- Derby Overnight Rating Highest Since 1992
- Medaglia d'Oro Weanling Tops Inglis Sale
- Spanish Queen Unmatched in Honeymoon Victory
- International Star Scratched from the Derby
- Lovely Maria Easily Captures Kentucky Oaks
- 2015 Kentucky Derby Race Sequence