Trainer Darrell Vienna hopes his Argentine-bred "Stars" align in two major stakes at Hollywood Park this weekend. Star Parade, a 5-year-old mare, is expected to be second choice to Adoration in the $250,000 Vanity Handicap (gr. I) on Sunday, one day after Star Cross attempts to regain his winning form in the $150,000 Mervyn LeRoy Handicap (gr. II).
Most Popular Stories
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Gun Runner Posts Bullet in Breeze for Whitney
- Madam Dancealot Closes From Last to Win San Clemente
- Girvin Has Final Work Ahead of Haskell
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Brown in High Spirits After Three Saratoga Wins
- Glamanation First Stakes Winner for Point of Entry