For the first Fasig-Tipton Texas summer yearling sale held in the new evening format Aug. 27, the average held steady and the median increased from a significantly smaller book.
Million-dollar earner Chamberlain Bridge snapped a six-race losing streak Dec. 17 when he led throughout to capture the Bonapaw Stakes at Fair Grounds, one of three $75,000 stakes races on the New Orleans program.
It's easy to see why Chamberlain Bridge has been made the 2-1 favorite in the Twin Spires Turf Sprint Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Churchill Downs Derby Day.
Jamie Theriot scores Labor Day double with Thiskyhasnolimit in the Smarty Jones Stakes and Chamberlain Bridge in the Monster Turf Handicap.
Chamberlain Bridge scored a gritty half-length victory as the 13-10 favorite in the $200,000 Pennsylvania Governor's Cup Handicap at Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course July 31.
Race favorite Mr. Nightlinger led from start to finish as he defeated seven rivals in the $100,000 Aegon Turf Sprint (gr. IIIT) at Churchill Downs May 2. Salute the Count checked in second, while Atticus Kristy came running late to grab third.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Los Alamitos Enjoys Opening-Day Handle Spike
- New Whip Rule's First Day No Problem in SoCal
- Main Sequence Class of Loaded United Nations
- Barbados Returns in Carry Back
- Java's War Seeks Elusive Win in Singspiel
- KY Horse Park Transitioning to Black Fences
- Race Day Heads Loaded Salvator Mile
- Fox Sports 1 to Broadcast United Nations S.
- Watsdachances Takes Aim at Dance Smartly