Gulfstream Park has filed a federal lawsuit challenging a compact allowing tribal casinos to offer Class-III slots and banked card games in Florida, the latest attempt by the track to curb gaming competition from neighboring wagering facilities.
Most Popular Stories
- Owner-Breeder Nelson Bunker Hunt Dies
- Report of Mares Bred Shows Modest Increase
- Goldencents Seeks Second Dirt Mile Victory
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Close Hatches, Untapable Take Aim at Distaff
- Strong Foreign Invasion for Juvenile Turf
- BC Juvenile Fillies Has Wide-Open Look
- Juvenile Fillies Turf Pre-Entries Strong
- Artemis Agrotera Among 11 in F&M Sprint
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work