Gulfstream Park has filed a federal lawsuit challenging a compact allowing tribal casinos to offer Class-III slots and banked card games in Florida, the latest attempt by the track to curb gaming competition from neighboring wagering facilities.
The owner of the Charles Town Races & Slots doesn't like the idea of adding table games to West Virginia's four racetracks, and Gov. Bob Wise isn't ready to embrace the idea either.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Smooth in Six Furlong Work
- Mshawish Tops Taylor Made Roster, For Now
- Orb Colt Tops Fasig-Tipton Second Session
- Handy Work at Remington for Texas Chrome
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- No Raise for NYRA Discretionary Spending
- Twilight Son to Cheveley Park in 2017
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Malibu Moon, Tapit Colts Could Shine at F-T
- Klosterman’s Legacy Continues at Fasig-Tipton