Gulfstream Park has filed a federal lawsuit challenging a compact allowing tribal casinos to offer Class-III slots and banked card games in Florida, the latest attempt by the track to curb gaming competition from neighboring wagering facilities.
The owner of the Charles Town Races & Slots doesn't like the idea of adding table games to West Virginia's four racetracks, and Gov. Bob Wise isn't ready to embrace the idea either.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Named 2016 Longines World's Best Racehorse
- Arrogate Celebrated as Longines World's Best Racehorse
- Arrogate, California Chrome Meet Again in Pegasus
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - January 24, 2017
- Behind Scenes of Arrogate’s World’s Best Ranking
- Total of 418 3-year-olds Nominated to 2017 Triple Crown
- A Q & A With Juddmonte Farms' Teddy Grimthorpe
- Classic Empire Top Individual Choice in KDFW Pool 2
- Sovereign Awards Finalists Announced
- Trainer Chad Brown Finally Lands His Knockout