Even though she could have gone into labor at any minute, a very pregnant Dr. Cara Erwin-Oliver spent Aug. 15 with her Marion Bloodstock consignment in the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s barn area. She is scheduled to offer more than 30 horses during the four-day August yearling sale, which begins Aug. 18 in Central Florida.
Heading into the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. August yearling auction, consignors reported that plenty of shoppers were showing up at their barns.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Trainer Baird Reaches Win 2,000
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Curlin Colt Sells for $350,000 at F-T October
- Cinco Charlie to Spendthrift Farm
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Tapit Colt Late Withdrawal from F-T Sale
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- Malibu Moon Filly Sells for $300,000 at F-T
- Inside the Magical Kingdom of Ballydoyle