African Story stormed along the rail to win the $200,000 Burj Nahaar (UAE-III) over Capital Attraction while U.S.-based Dullahan was unplaced in his warm-up for the $10 million Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) late this month.
Most Popular Stories
- FDA Sends Warning Letter to Compounding Firm
- Australia Easy Juddmonte International Winner
- Brief Fair Meet at Timonium Begins Aug. 22
- Better Lucky Sticks With Dirt for Ballerina
- Haskin: Viva Travers!
- The Jockey Club Elects Six New Members
- Value in Young Sires at Keeneland September
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- RCI Votes Increased Multiple NSAID Penalties
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes