Aqueduct track-record holder Captain Red will stand for a private treaty at the Virginia Equine Research facility at Morgan Mills near Jeffersonton, Va.
The first reported foal by Aqueduct track-record setter Captain Red is a filly born Feb. 2 at Dan and Kathy Barraclough's Saratoga Glen Farm near Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
Stakes-placed Captain Red, an Aqueduct track record-holder, has been retired from racing and will enter stud at Saratoga Glen Farm near Schuylerville, N.Y.
A field of eight horses, including grade I winners Peeping Tom and Valid Video, has been drawn for the $200,000 James B. Moseley Breeders' Cup Handicap on the MassCap undercard.
Captain Red won the $54,000 allowance feature at Aqueduct on Wednesday in a record six-furlong time of 1:07 4/5 for the inner track, breaking the previous mark by 3/5 of a second.
Most Popular Stories
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff
- Hillstar Shoots to Canadian International Win
- Just The Judge Earns E. P. Taylor Verdict
- Head May Continue Mile Success with Anodin
- Untapable Tops Worktab Sunday at Santa Anita
- Maturing White Rose Blossoms in Dowager
- Caspar Netscher Up in Time for Nearctic Win
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Fresh Native Bombshell Wins Ontario Fashion
- Undrafted Drills 5 Furlongs for Turf Sprint