Aqueduct track-record holder Captain Red will stand for a private treaty at the Virginia Equine Research facility at Morgan Mills near Jeffersonton, Va.
The first reported foal by Aqueduct track-record setter Captain Red is a filly born Feb. 2 at Dan and Kathy Barraclough's Saratoga Glen Farm near Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
Stakes-placed Captain Red, an Aqueduct track record-holder, has been retired from racing and will enter stud at Saratoga Glen Farm near Schuylerville, N.Y.
A field of eight horses, including grade I winners Peeping Tom and Valid Video, has been drawn for the $200,000 James B. Moseley Breeders' Cup Handicap on the MassCap undercard.
Captain Red won the $54,000 allowance feature at Aqueduct on Wednesday in a record six-furlong time of 1:07 4/5 for the inner track, breaking the previous mark by 3/5 of a second.
Most Popular Stories
- Gimme Da Lute Holds On in Los Alamitos Derby
- Lady Eli Sparkles in Belmont Oaks
- Private Zone All the Way in Belmont Sprint
- Alliseeisgold Wires Cleveland Gold Cup
- Effinex Outlasts Tonalist at Wire in Suburban
- No Positives in June 2015 Economic Indicators
- Force the Pass Brilliant in Belmont Derby
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Speightster Still Undefeated With Dwyer Win
- Coffee Clique Proves Best in James Penny