Aqueduct track-record holder Captain Red will stand for a private treaty at the Virginia Equine Research facility at Morgan Mills near Jeffersonton, Va.
The first reported foal by Aqueduct track-record setter Captain Red is a filly born Feb. 2 at Dan and Kathy Barraclough's Saratoga Glen Farm near Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
Stakes-placed Captain Red, an Aqueduct track record-holder, has been retired from racing and will enter stud at Saratoga Glen Farm near Schuylerville, N.Y.
A field of eight horses, including grade I winners Peeping Tom and Valid Video, has been drawn for the $200,000 James B. Moseley Breeders' Cup Handicap on the MassCap undercard.
Captain Red won the $54,000 allowance feature at Aqueduct on Wednesday in a record six-furlong time of 1:07 4/5 for the inner track, breaking the previous mark by 3/5 of a second.
Most Popular Stories
- Palace Malice Interest Sold, May Race Again
- 'Chrome' Eyes BC Classic, Bayern Has Options
- Beholder Fires Bullet for Zenyatta Defense
- Guillot, Jerkens Like Chances in Gold Cup
- Shared Belief Works Toward Awesome Again
- Wise Dan Preps for Shadwell Turf Mile
- Twirling Candy Colt Leads Tattersalls Sale
- Believe You Can to Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Suffolk Downs Adds Race Day for Tribute
- Fasig-Tipton Catalogs 1,236 for October Sale