Hobeau Farm's homebred Swap Fliparoo closed with a rush along the inside to defeat 12 rivals in the $250,000 Darley Test (gr. I) for 3-year-old fillies at Saratoga Race Course Saturday.
Lacking a clear-cut standout, 15 sophomore fillies were entered for Saturday's $250,000 Darly Test Stakes (gr. I) over seven furlongs at Saratoga Race Course.
Oasis Racing's Wildcat Bettie B revved up while racing wide down the stretch and caught the 18-1 outsider Wild Gams in the final yards to win the $250,000 Prioress Breeders' Cup by a neck at Belmont Park Saturday.
Diplomat Lady gets back to what she does best -- sprinting around one turn -- Saturday in Belmont Park's 59th running of the grade I, $250,000 Prioress Breeders' Cup for 3-year-old fillies at six furlongs.
Lee Lewis' homebred Better Now saved ground behind a lively pace, then angled out to draw clear of Capote's Crown for a 3 ½-length victory in the $110,000 Tempted (gr. III) for 2-year-old fillies at a mile Sunday at Belmont Park.
Starview Stable's Sparkling Pink is the only stakes winner among the eight 2-year-old fillies in Sunday's $100,000 Tempted (gr. III) at one mile. In spite of that, trainer John Kimmel thinks the filly may have a difficult task ahead of her.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Fasig-Tipton October Catalog Available
- Pompa, Brown Connect on Dirt in Pa. Derby
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions