Grade I winner Molly Morgan sold for $1.35 million to Stonestreet Thoroughbred Holdings at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November sale Nov. 1 in Lexington
Molly Morgan took charge in the stretch and cruised to a clear victory over Street Girl in the $237,510 Chilukki (gr. II) for fillies and mares the evening of Nov. 1 at Churchill Downs.
Bill Cubbedge's Molly Morgan took to a class drop and eked out a victory Aug. 9 in the $100,000 Gardenia Stakes (gr. III), staving off the late run of Tapit's World to claim the Ellis Park test by a head.
Bill Cubbedge's Molly Morgan shot through an opening along the rail on the final turn and drew away to an easy upset victory in the $216,200 Fleur de Lis Handicap (gr. II) at Churchill Downs the evening of June 14.
Three talented fillies separated by less than three lengths in last month's grade I Mother Goose will be back at it again in Saturday's 89th running of the grade I, $500,000 Coaching Club American Oaks at 1 1/4 miles at Belmont Park.
Edward P. Evans' Pleasant Chimes rallied in the home stretch to post an upset victory in the $170,800 Susan's Girl Breeders' Cup at Delaware Park Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Churchill Considers Historic Gaming Machines
- Unbridled Unleashed
- Record Tiznow Colt Lives Up to Expectations
- Animal Kingdom's First N. Hemisphere Starter Wins Big
- Tiznow Colt Brings $2.45 Million at OBS
- Strong Gains at OBS Session Led by Record Tiznow Colt
- Derby, Oaks Notes from Churchill Downs, April 27
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby