Jockey Joel Rosario, heading for New York to ride full time, finished up in Southern California a stakes winner when he guided Capital Plan to victory in the $100,000 Beverly Hills Handicap (gr. IIIT) at Hollywood Park.
Capital Plan appears to be standout in the $100,000 Beverly Hills Handicap (gr. IIIT) as she returns to the 10-furlong distance for trainer Jerry Hollendorfer June 24 at Betfair Hollywood Park.
Belle Royale used a remarkable late kick to score her first graded or group win in the $250,000 Gamely Stakes (gr. IT) on the turf at Betfair Hollywood Park May 28.
Capital Plan, with a perfect trip under Brice Blanc, registered a 1 1/2-length victory while making her stakes debut in the $150,000 Santa Barbara Handicap (gr. IIT) on the turf April 21 at Santa Anita Park.
Versatile filly Great Hot, winner of Keeneland's Raven Run Stakes (gr. II) last fall, will stretch out once again in the $150,000 La Canada Stakes (gr. II) at Santa Anita Jan. 22.
Most Popular Stories
- Gun Runner Powers to Easy Stephen Foster Win
- Paco Lopez Sent to Hospital After Paddock Accident
- McCraken Back to His Old Self in Matt Winn
- Heavy Rain Forces Belmont Park Cancellation
- Forever Unbridled Makes Triumphant Return
- Sircat Sally Remains Undefeated With Honeymoon Win
- Kasaqui Ends Six-Race Skid With Decisive Wise Dan Score
- Faypien Edges Mopotism in Summertime Oaks
- Monmouth Park Bans Shipping to Suffolk Downs
- Unique Bella Nears Return to Training