Jockey Joel Rosario, heading for New York to ride full time, finished up in Southern California a stakes winner when he guided Capital Plan to victory in the $100,000 Beverly Hills Handicap (gr. IIIT) at Hollywood Park.
Capital Plan appears to be standout in the $100,000 Beverly Hills Handicap (gr. IIIT) as she returns to the 10-furlong distance for trainer Jerry Hollendorfer June 24 at Betfair Hollywood Park.
Belle Royale used a remarkable late kick to score her first graded or group win in the $250,000 Gamely Stakes (gr. IT) on the turf at Betfair Hollywood Park May 28.
Capital Plan, with a perfect trip under Brice Blanc, registered a 1 1/2-length victory while making her stakes debut in the $150,000 Santa Barbara Handicap (gr. IIT) on the turf April 21 at Santa Anita Park.
Versatile filly Great Hot, winner of Keeneland's Raven Run Stakes (gr. II) last fall, will stretch out once again in the $150,000 La Canada Stakes (gr. II) at Santa Anita Jan. 22.
Most Popular Stories
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- NJ-Bred Chublicious Captures Mr. Prospector
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- Marialite Upsets Favorites at Hanshin
- Sheer Drama On Fence for 'Summit of Speed'
- Minding Coasts Clear in Pretty Polly
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another