Godolphin's unbeaten champion filly Certify is set to make her long-awaited return to racing in the $200,000 Cape Verdi (UAE-II) Jan. 30 at Meydan.
Trainer Saeed bin Suroor was expecting a huge effort from Sajjhaa in the $200,000 Cape Verdi Sponsored by Meydan Hotels (UAE-II) Jan. 24 at Meydan, and she delivered with a 3 3/4-length win for the Maktoum family's Godolphin.
Godolphin, the newly minted Eclipse Award-winning owner of 2012 in the U.S., will send out a quartet of fillies in $200,000 Cape Verdi Sponsored by Meydan Hotels (UAE-II), the feature event Jan. 24 at Meydan.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Exclusive Contest: Name the White-Headed Foal
- Magee Clinches Training Title at Pimlico
- Putting Uncle Mo in Perspective