Godolphin's unbeaten champion filly Certify is set to make her long-awaited return to racing in the $200,000 Cape Verdi (UAE-II) Jan. 30 at Meydan.
Trainer Saeed bin Suroor was expecting a huge effort from Sajjhaa in the $200,000 Cape Verdi Sponsored by Meydan Hotels (UAE-II) Jan. 24 at Meydan, and she delivered with a 3 3/4-length win for the Maktoum family's Godolphin.
Godolphin, the newly minted Eclipse Award-winning owner of 2012 in the U.S., will send out a quartet of fillies in $200,000 Cape Verdi Sponsored by Meydan Hotels (UAE-II), the feature event Jan. 24 at Meydan.
Most Popular Stories
- Early Nominees to Triple Crown Races Increase
- Futura Powerful J&B Met Winner at Kenilworth
- Complete List of Triple Crown Nominees
- Aqueduct Cancels Racing for Saturday, Jan. 31
- Leave the Light On Off Derby Trail
- The Legacy of Gone West
- Is Ceftiofur Sodium an Effective Treatment for Placentitis?
- Withers Favorite El Kabeir Breezes at Belmont
- Honor Code, Top Billing Near 4YO Debuts
- KY Derby Winner Thunder Gulch Pensioned at 23