Godolphin's unbeaten champion filly Certify is set to make her long-awaited return to racing in the $200,000 Cape Verdi (UAE-II) Jan. 30 at Meydan.
Trainer Saeed bin Suroor was expecting a huge effort from Sajjhaa in the $200,000 Cape Verdi Sponsored by Meydan Hotels (UAE-II) Jan. 24 at Meydan, and she delivered with a 3 3/4-length win for the Maktoum family's Godolphin.
Godolphin, the newly minted Eclipse Award-winning owner of 2012 in the U.S., will send out a quartet of fillies in $200,000 Cape Verdi Sponsored by Meydan Hotels (UAE-II), the feature event Jan. 24 at Meydan.
Most Popular Stories
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Roca Rojo Closes for Athenia Victory
- Seven-Time Group I Winner Buffering Retired
- Elektrum Surges at Wire to Win Dowager
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- Gainesway Colts Among Hips to Watch
- Curalina, Syndergaard Breeze at Belmont