Godolphin's unbeaten champion filly Certify is set to make her long-awaited return to racing in the $200,000 Cape Verdi (UAE-II) Jan. 30 at Meydan.
Trainer Saeed bin Suroor was expecting a huge effort from Sajjhaa in the $200,000 Cape Verdi Sponsored by Meydan Hotels (UAE-II) Jan. 24 at Meydan, and she delivered with a 3 3/4-length win for the Maktoum family's Godolphin.
Godolphin, the newly minted Eclipse Award-winning owner of 2012 in the U.S., will send out a quartet of fillies in $200,000 Cape Verdi Sponsored by Meydan Hotels (UAE-II), the feature event Jan. 24 at Meydan.
Most Popular Stories
- Mastery Passes Two-Turn Test in Futurity
- Abel Tasman Upsets American Gal in Starlet
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Mobile Bay Turns Tables in LA Classic
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight
- Keane Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow