Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races will make a $10,000 donation to CANTER Mid-Atlantic for the eighth consecutive year as part of its Charles Town Classic (gr. II) program April 23.
For the seventh consecutive year, Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races is providing funding to CANTER Mid-Atlantic for the organization's ongoing program to rehabilitate and find homes for former racehorses.
For the fifth consecutive year, Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races is providing funding to CANTER Mid-Atlantic for the organization's ongoing program and mission to rehabilitate and find homes for former racehorses.
After starting a successful partnership in 2009, CANTER Mid-Atlantic continues to receive grant funding from Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races, enabling its ongoing program and mission to find homes for ex-racers.
CANTER-Mid Atlantic's free online sales listings transitioned 350 ex-racehorses into second careers in 2012.
Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races is continuing its partnership with CANTER-Mid Atlantic and will again present a $10,000 donation to the organization during the Charles Town Classic card April 14.
CANTER-Mid Atlantic is opening a racehorse rehabilitation program with donations from Delaware Park and the Delaware Thoroughbred Horsemen's Association earmarked to serve Delaware Park trainers and owners.
CANTER-Mid Atlantic will expand its ongoing race horse rehabilitation program with a grant funded by Charles Town Races & Slots.
During the month of August, Thoroughbred racing fans that visit Adam's Ribs restaurant will benefit CANTER-Mid Atlantic ex-racehorse retirement and rehabilitation center, as 10% of all receipts with an accompanying coupon will go to the facility.
Most Popular Stories
- Gun Runner Powers to Easy Stephen Foster Win
- Paco Lopez Sent to Hospital After Paddock Accident
- McCraken Back to His Old Self in Matt Winn
- Heavy Rain Forces Belmont Park Cancellation
- Forever Unbridled Makes Triumphant Return
- Sircat Sally Remains Undefeated With Honeymoon Win
- Kasaqui Ends Six-Race Skid With Decisive Wise Dan Score
- Faypien Edges Mopotism in Summertime Oaks
- Monmouth Park Bans Shipping to Suffolk Downs
- Unique Bella Nears Return to Training