James Covello, winner of the 2011 Central Bank Ashland Stakes (gr. I) with Lilacs and Lace, has another good shot at victory this year with Testa Rossi.
Room Service appreciated some extra ground as she rallied from last to first to deny favored Candy Kitty in the $100,000 Herecomesthebride Stakes (gr. IIIT) March 2 on the Gulfstream Park turf.
Leading Gulfstream Park trainer Todd Pletcher saddles top-weighted Candy Kitty for the $100,000 Herecomesthebride Stakes (gr. IIIT), one of nine sophomore fillies set to contest the 1 1/8-mile turf event March 2.
Aqueduct, Gulfstream Park, Santa Anita Park, Winter Scenes, Laurel Park & more. View Slideshow
Starlight Racing's Candy Kitty charged through an opening to the outside of battling front-runners and kicked clear to win the $100,000 Ginger Brew Stakes for 3-year-old fillies Jan. 5 at Gulfstream Park.
Just more than five weeks after securing the first stakes win of her career in an off-the-turf edition of the Wait a While Stakes, Candy Kitty will return to grass racing Jan. 5 at Gulfstream Park in the Ginger Brew Stakes.
Somewhere in the 12-horse field of the $200,000 Miss Grillo Stakes (gr. IIIT) one would think there is a budding turf star who will have a major impact on the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf (gr. IT).
Most Popular Stories
- Wise Dan Won't Run in Fourstardave
- Horse Returned, But Entry Clerk Out of a Job
- Keeneland September Catalogs More Than 4,000
- Best Pal is Next Chapter for Story to Tell
- Handle Declines at Churchill-Owned Tracks
- Bullheaded Boy First Winner for Bullsbay
- King's Bishop Likely Option for Wildcat Red
- Makari Wins Smithwick for Voss Murray
- Hawthorne Drops Race Dates, Cuts Fall Stakes
- Dayatthespa, Big Blue Kitten on Whitney Card