In spite of her abbreviated campaign, My Miss Aurelia can likely wrap up an Eclipse Award as the nation's leading 3-year-old filly with a win in the $300,000 La Brea Stakes (gr. I) on opening day at Santa Anita Dec. 26.
After handily defeating a small field in the Moccasin Stakes in November, Made to Love Her steps up for the $150,000 Santa Ynez Stakes (gr. II) at Santa Anita Jan. 15.
Unbeaten Now I Know simply ran her nine juvenile filly rivals into the ground as she led all the way to easily capture the $500,000 Delta Downs Princess (gr. III) by four lengths Nov. 19 in Vinton, La.
White Hall Lane Farm's Citizen Advocate, a former claimer and a winner of four consecutive starts, headlines a field of 10 juvenile fillies in the $500,000 Delta Downs Princess (gr. III) on Nov. 19.
The Factor worked a sizzling seven furlongs in 1:22 1/5 Oct. 25 at Santa Anita, and afterward trainer Bob Baffert said he intends to give him first preference in the BC Dirt Mile (gr. I) when pre-entries are announced.
Unbeaten Weemissfrankie is headed for Churchill Downs next month after her scintillating late-running tally in the $250,000 Oak Leaf Stakes (gr. I) at Santa Anita Oct. 2.
After rallying impressively to capture the Del Mar Debutante (gr. I) one month ago, unbeaten Weemissfrankie will try two turns for the first time in the $250,000 Oak Leaf Stakes (gr. I) at Santa Anita Oct. 2.
Most Popular Stories
- Paulassilverlining Shows Her Mettle in Honorable Miss
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Curlin Road Wears Down Hard Aces in Cougar II
- Jockey Flores Plans to Retire From Riding
- Drefong Set for 2017 Debut in Bing Crosby
- A. P. Indian Seeks Vanderbilt Repeat
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing Head Jim Dandy
- TCA Appoints Five New Directors
- Massachusetts Lawmakers Extend Racing, Simulcasting
- Cool Catomine Rolls Late in Prince of Wales Upset