With RCI Integrity Services up and running, the Association of Racing Commissioners International has issued a strong call for the pari-mutuel industry to take advantage of something it believes is a no-brainer: an independent wagering monitoring system.
More than 50 racetracks and racing associations in the United States, as well as all facilities in Canada, have eliminated cancel delays for tote tickets, but more than 20 in the U.S. have failed to comply with the request from the Thoroughbred Racing Associations.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Wins Dramatic Los Alamitos Futurity
- Asmussen, Albarado Team for Four-Win Day
- Leading Laurel Rider McCarthy Breaks Wrist
- Favored Act of War Captures Cape Guineas
- CHRB Eyes Scratching of Unreported Geldings
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer