The $68,000 paid for a gelded son of Old Topper was the highest price paid in 10 years at the annual yearling sale conducted by the Canadian Thoroughbred Horse Society (Alberta division).
Most Popular Stories
- Filly by The Factor Tops OBS Winter Opener
- Can IRT can Measure Skin Temperature Changes Underwater?
- Kentucky Approves Racing License for Blasi
- Fillies Vie for Grade I Glory in Las Virgenes
- Kaigun Makes 2015 Debut in Arcadia Stakes
- Invasor to Uruguay's Haras Cuatro Piedras
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- Talented Field Assembles for the Sam F. Davis
- Knee Chip Sidelines Hutcheson Winner Barbados
- The Horse Who Changed the Triple Crown