The daughter of Speightstown wins her fourth turf sprint of the year. Trainer Todd Pletcher has the top two finishers.
The NYTB honored its 2009 state-bred champions at its annual awards banquet April 12. Multiple winners were Haynesfield, Banrock, and Canadian Ballet. Funny Cide was honored as the Horse of the Decade.
Dubai Majesty notched her second stakes win of season Oct. 16 at Keeneland, edging clear of Libor Lady in mid-stretch en route to a 1 1/4-length victory in the $116,700 Buffalo Trace Franklin County Stakes.
Park Avenue Racing Stable's Smart and Fancy was installed as the tepid 3-1 morning-line favorite in what looks to be a hotly-contested renewal of the $200,000 Turf Amazon Handicap Sept. 26 at Philadelphia Park Casino & Racetrack.
Glitter Rox, the longest shot in the field at odds of 15-1, charged from between horses in deep stretch to register a three-quarters of a length win in the $169,842 Royal North Stakes (Can-III) on the Woodbine turf course Aug. 1.
Saskawea, a two-time stakes winner on the Woodbine turf, faces four older fillies and mares in the $150,000 Royal North Stakes (Can-IIIT) Aug. 1 in Toronto.
Trainer Linda Rice hit the "trifecta" in the Nov. 11 Fifth Avenue Division of the New York Stallion Stakes at Aqueduct.
Canadian Ballet and Spanky Fischbein won the $100,000 2-year-old divisions of the New York Stallion Series at Aqueduct Nov. 11.
Trainer Todd Pletcher, feeling the chill in New York for the past three weeks, sends out a pair of 2-year-olds in Spanky Fischbein and Fort Drum for the $100,000 Great White Way, part of the New York Stallion Stakes series at Aqueduct on Nov. 11.
Most Popular Stories
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Pedigree Analysis: Inbreeding Trends
- Former BH Librarian Theresa Fitzgerald Dies
- Muhtafal Retired from Stud in South Africa
- Coltimus Prime Versus Ami's Holiday Again
- TVG Sweepstakes Offers Melbourne Cup Trip
- TimeformUS: The G2 Pennsylvania Derby
- Horseman Tom Harbut Dies at Age 94
- Demonstrative Narrow Victor in Lonesome Glory