Samuel H. Rogers' 3-year-old filly Changing World won the $100,000 Frances A. Genter Stakes at Tropical for 3-year-old fillies at Calder Race Course on Saturday, notching her first stakes victory for trainer Barclay Tagg.
Georgica Stable won its second grade I race of the weekend at Belmont Park when Indy Five Hundred, ridden by Pat Day, rumbled past even-money favorite Dimitrova in the stretch to win the $250,000 Garden City Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. IT) on the turf Sunday.
Irish bred Fidelite upset Godolphin's Hi Dubai, the clear favorite for this year's Vodafone Oaks, in the Prix Saint-Alary (Fr-I) at Longchamp Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Unique Bella Goes Easy in Five-Furlong Work
- Pierce Trains Tampa String for Sam-Son, Pin Oak
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- CHRB Approves Medication-Based Conditions
- Finger Lakes Racing Dates Could Plummet Under Proposal
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Uncontested to Skip Rebel Stakes