Samuel H. Rogers' 3-year-old filly Changing World won the $100,000 Frances A. Genter Stakes at Tropical for 3-year-old fillies at Calder Race Course on Saturday, notching her first stakes victory for trainer Barclay Tagg.
Georgica Stable won its second grade I race of the weekend at Belmont Park when Indy Five Hundred, ridden by Pat Day, rumbled past even-money favorite Dimitrova in the stretch to win the $250,000 Garden City Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. IT) on the turf Sunday.
Irish bred Fidelite upset Godolphin's Hi Dubai, the clear favorite for this year's Vodafone Oaks, in the Prix Saint-Alary (Fr-I) at Longchamp Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- F-T October Sale Gains Across Board at Opener
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 1
- Sweet Reason Set for BC Filly and Mare Sprint
- Rockingham Park Selling Most of Stable Area
- Jockeys' Guild, RTCA Set Up Saez Family Fund
- Arqana Opens With Record Sales, Median Rise
- Claimer Seeking the Sherif Reaches BC Sprint
- Bullet Move for Likely BC Juvenile Favorite
- U.S. Juvenile Turf Fillies Await Euro Attack