Camelia "Cam" Casby, a longtime Thoroughbred breeder and owner who managed stables in Minnesota, Kentucky, and New York, died Oct. 25 after complications from a heart attack she suffered a week earlier. She was 63.
The Keeneland September yearling sale continued Sept. 25 with decreases in all major indices, though some participants see a shrouded silver lining: bargains for those with some cash and an increase in the value of yearlings in a couple of years.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- As Borell Released, Cruelty Laws Questioned
- Top Caribbean Race to Be Held at Gulfstream
- Wake Forest Heads United Nations
- The Paralyzed Jockey Who's Still in the Race
- Melmich Victorious in Dominion Day
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Tuttipaesi Chases Graded Repeat