Super High, ridden by Tyler Baze, battled 2-5 favorite Moscow Burning to the wire for a nose victory in Sunday's $108,000 Pro Or Con Handicap for California-bred older fillies and mares on the turf at Santa Anita Park.
Jockey Patrick Valenzuela continued his thus far successful comeback with a four-win day at Hollywood Park Wednesday. Calzada Kid won the $60,180 feature race under Valenzuela, giving him his first four-victory day in nine years.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Derby Winner Materiality Dies
- Leading Jockey Gallardo Heads to New York
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Live Racing at Meadowlands Cancelled Again
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Quest For More Rallies From Last in Cadran
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- New Santa Anita Turf Course Passes First Test
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23