Super High, ridden by Tyler Baze, battled 2-5 favorite Moscow Burning to the wire for a nose victory in Sunday's $108,000 Pro Or Con Handicap for California-bred older fillies and mares on the turf at Santa Anita Park.
Jockey Patrick Valenzuela continued his thus far successful comeback with a four-win day at Hollywood Park Wednesday. Calzada Kid won the $60,180 feature race under Valenzuela, giving him his first four-victory day in nine years.
Most Popular Stories
- Bradley Reflects on Big Day at Saratoga
- Dalakhani Pensioned from Stud Duty
- Gun Runner Arrives at Monmouth for Haskell
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Elliston Named Keeneland VP of Racing, Sales
- Pacific Overtures
- Blatz-Murff Joins TRF Board of Directors
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired