Super High, ridden by Tyler Baze, battled 2-5 favorite Moscow Burning to the wire for a nose victory in Sunday's $108,000 Pro Or Con Handicap for California-bred older fillies and mares on the turf at Santa Anita Park.
Jockey Patrick Valenzuela continued his thus far successful comeback with a four-win day at Hollywood Park Wednesday. Calzada Kid won the $60,180 feature race under Valenzuela, giving him his first four-victory day in nine years.
Most Popular Stories
- Little Alexis Set for Test After Bullet Move
- LoPresti Unfazed by Slow Move from Wise Dan
- Saratoga to Hold 'Low Roller' Tourney Monday
- Dance With Fate Euthanized After Accident
- EquiLottery Touts Horsemen Group's Support
- Next Year's OBSC March to be Open Format
- Untapable Favored in Haskell Against Boys
- Daddy Does Best
- Messara New Manager at Arrowfield Stud
- TimeformUS Weekend Stakes Plays