Super High, ridden by Tyler Baze, battled 2-5 favorite Moscow Burning to the wire for a nose victory in Sunday's $108,000 Pro Or Con Handicap for California-bred older fillies and mares on the turf at Santa Anita Park.
Jockey Patrick Valenzuela continued his thus far successful comeback with a four-win day at Hollywood Park Wednesday. Calzada Kid won the $60,180 feature race under Valenzuela, giving him his first four-victory day in nine years.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Run in Haskell
- Race Day Heads Loaded Salvator Mile
- KY Horse Park Transitioning to Black Fences
- Churchill Donates to Charities, University
- Watsdachances Takes Aim at Dance Smartly
- Shaman Ghost Looks for Queen's Plate Magic
- Virginia Aims to Move Graded Stakes to Laurel
- Fox Sports 1 to Broadcast United Nations S.
- Highlander Features Battle of the Sexes
- THS: Belmont Derby Invitational