Super High, ridden by Tyler Baze, battled 2-5 favorite Moscow Burning to the wire for a nose victory in Sunday's $108,000 Pro Or Con Handicap for California-bred older fillies and mares on the turf at Santa Anita Park.
Jockey Patrick Valenzuela continued his thus far successful comeback with a four-win day at Hollywood Park Wednesday. Calzada Kid won the $60,180 feature race under Valenzuela, giving him his first four-victory day in nine years.
Most Popular Stories
- Star-Studded Group Nominated for Los Al Derby
- No Belmont Stakes for Conquest Curlinate
- Power Alert Seeks Riches at Evangeline Downs
- Commentary: Saving, Not Destroying the House
- That Handicapping Show: Belmont Preview
- Finley Files Suit Over New York THA Election
- Gulfstream, HBPA Hope to Bolster Summer Meets
- Handicapping a Little Bit of Everything
- Willcox Inn Suffers Fatal Paddock Accident
- Winning Crown Connections Feel It's Time