Grade II winner Caller I. D. died Aug. 28 of a ruptured stomach at Three Way Farm near Nashville, Ill. The 17-year-old son of Phone Trick was purchased earlier in the month by Gregory Mathis and Shirley Ness, who are the majority owners of the farm. He was scheduled to stand in 2007 for a fee of $2,000.
Grade II winner Caller I. D. will stand in 2007 at Three Way Farm near Nashville, Ill.
Grade II winner Caller I. D. has been purchased by Schumer Bloodstock Agency for Michael Jester and will stand the 2002 season at Joe and Karen Jennings' Walnford Stud near Allentown, N.J.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Keeneland Gross, Average Decline Slightly
- Princess of Sylmar to Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Fields Shaping Up for Super Saturday Card
- Los Alamitos Concludes First Fall Meet
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Florida Won Steals Ontario Derby Show
- After the Wire: Game On Dude & Pa. Derby
- Jockey Court Eyes Return to Race Riding
- Kaldera Up in Time in German St. Leger