The California Horse Racing Board voted Monday to temporarily waive rules requiring the coupling of horses specifically for the two current Thoroughbred meetings at Bay Meadows and Hollywood Park on condition there be at least five separate wagering interests prior to any uncoupling.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Diagnosed With Hip Fracture
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for April 21, 2015
- Derby: War Story, Mr. Z to Breeze Wednesday
- Mubtaahij Works Three Furlongs at Arlington
- Calumet Farm: The Rebirth of a Legend
- Kentucky Oaks Notes, April 21
- McKathans Saw Early Brilliance of 'Pharoah'
- WV Analysis: Purses Can't Support Race Dates
- Jockey Club Enhances Vet Record Reporting
- Marc Ricker Joins Eaton Sales Team