Tote company Scientific Games has agreed to make a voluntary payment of $150,000 to charities benefiting horseracing causes and pay the costs of a California Horse Racing Board investigation into the quick pick wagering fiasco uncovered following this year's Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum Brands (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Welcome Home, Charismatic
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Revolutionary Equine Waste Recycling System
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31