Tote company Scientific Games has agreed to make a voluntary payment of $150,000 to charities benefiting horseracing causes and pay the costs of a California Horse Racing Board investigation into the quick pick wagering fiasco uncovered following this year's Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum Brands (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Chasing Landaluce
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 2-Year-Olds
- General Quarters Moves to Crestwood Farm
- U.S. Horses Face Tough Tests in Hong Kong
- That Handicapping Show: Claiming Crown 2013
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Dale Romans - Little Mike
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Hollendorfer Sends Out Pair in Bayakoa
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014