Horses hoping to ship from Turf Paradise to California racetracks and other facilities in the state will be denied access because of a horse that was confirmed to have vesicular stomatitis at the Phoenix, Ariz., track.
The American Horse Council has added Dr. Kent Fowler, veterinarian and chief of the animal health branch at the California Department of Food and Agriculture, to its list of industry speakers at this year's National Issues Fall Forum at Keeneland Nov. 2.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- BH 100: The Royal Treatment
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- Roca Rojo Closes for Athenia Victory
- Seven-Time Group I Winner Buffering Retired
- Elektrum Surges at Wire to Win Dowager
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome