Mexico's Caliente Group, which for years has battled sometimes intense scrutiny of its South American bookmaking operation, has completed the comprehensive due-diligence process of the Thoroughbred Racing Protective Bureau.
Mexico's Caliente Group, a veteran player in the simulcast racing industry, has improved its simulcast system with major technical upgrades.
The Caliente Group, which operates Agua Caliente in Mexico and is a major race and sports book operator, will be sharing information on betting activities with the Thoroughbred Racing Protective Bureau.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Back Home in Sherman Barn
- Spendthrift Releases Full List of 2016 Fees
- Dramedy Retired, to Stand at War Horse Place
- Red Giant Filly Tops OBS First Session
- Dubawi Colt Sells for Book 2 Record Price
- Shotgun Kowboy Tackles OK Classics Cup
- Jack Milton to be Offered at Fasig-Tipton
- Houston Racetrack Owner Dies in Accident
- Midas Touch to Rockridge Stud in 2016
- Inside the October 17, 2015 Issue