It's good news (I think) that Fasig-Tipton is moving its Florida sale of 2-year-olds in training to Palm Meadows, but it's bad news that Walt Robertson is retiring. I'll miss him. Read Blog
A day after Churchill Downs Inc. issued a revenue report from the first quarter of 2010 officials analyzed the information and talked about what's in store for the future of the company.
Churchill Downs Inc. reported that revenue from the newly opened Calder Casino and revenue growth at TwinSpires.com boosted net revenues from continuing operations to a record total of $75.1 million for 2010's first quarter.
Calder Race Course opens its first live meet enhanced with slot machines April 25.
The new Calder Casino at Calder Casino & Race Course will open its doors for guests for the first time Jan. 22 at 9 a.m. as a result of passing its review by the State of Florida Jan. 21.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- Queen's Plate Winner Lexie Lou in Autumn Miss
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 3
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- Early Thoughts on the BC Pre-Entries
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Romansh Tries One Turn in Bold Ruler