It's good news (I think) that Fasig-Tipton is moving its Florida sale of 2-year-olds in training to Palm Meadows, but it's bad news that Walt Robertson is retiring. I'll miss him. Read Blog
A day after Churchill Downs Inc. issued a revenue report from the first quarter of 2010 officials analyzed the information and talked about what's in store for the future of the company.
Churchill Downs Inc. reported that revenue from the newly opened Calder Casino and revenue growth at TwinSpires.com boosted net revenues from continuing operations to a record total of $75.1 million for 2010's first quarter.
Calder Race Course opens its first live meet enhanced with slot machines April 25.
The new Calder Casino at Calder Casino & Race Course will open its doors for guests for the first time Jan. 22 at 9 a.m. as a result of passing its review by the State of Florida Jan. 21.
Most Popular Stories
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- New York Calls Off Belmont Development
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- Albertrani Sends Berned West for Starlet