It's good news (I think) that Fasig-Tipton is moving its Florida sale of 2-year-olds in training to Palm Meadows, but it's bad news that Walt Robertson is retiring. I'll miss him. Read Blog
A day after Churchill Downs Inc. issued a revenue report from the first quarter of 2010 officials analyzed the information and talked about what's in store for the future of the company.
Churchill Downs Inc. reported that revenue from the newly opened Calder Casino and revenue growth at TwinSpires.com boosted net revenues from continuing operations to a record total of $75.1 million for 2010's first quarter.
Calder Race Course opens its first live meet enhanced with slot machines April 25.
The new Calder Casino at Calder Casino & Race Course will open its doors for guests for the first time Jan. 22 at 9 a.m. as a result of passing its review by the State of Florida Jan. 21.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Digs In for Final BC Breeze
- Speed Horses Hold Key to BC Classic
- Ouzts Takes Santa Anita Off 'Bucket List'
- Grand Arch 'Ready to Go' for BC Mile
- Fed Biz in Quick Work for BC Dirt Mile
- BC 2014: Alan Sherman: California Chrome Work
- Rich Tapestry, Big Macher in Sprint Works
- Chrome Facing Retirement With Poor BC Effort
- BC 2014: Dale Romans Oct 25 Works
- Busy Day of Breeders' Cup Works Oct. 25