Gulfstream Park Racing & Casino reported April 25 that the Florida track produced sizable increases in on-track and total handle, attendance, field size, and the number of races run over the turf during its 79-day meet.
Gulfstream Park Racing & Casino's 10-cent Rainbow 6 returned $3,279.26 to 1,311 winning tickets April 23 as the track's total handle for the day exceeded $13 million.
Magna Entertainment blamed the weak performance of its slots operation at Gulfstream Park Racing & Casino as a key to another in a series of poor financial quarters, as the company announced a $49.8 million net loss ending Sept. 30.
Most Popular Stories
- Honor Code: A.P. Indy's Last Derby Hope
- Moment of the Year Voting Now Open
- Novak at the Track: Road to Derby Retrospect
- After Market Purchased to Stand in Turkey
- Castellano Sets North American Earnings Mark
- Turfway to Increase Stakes, Allowance Purses
- TimeformUS: Saturday Plays
- Barretts January Sale Catalog Now Online
- CHRB Gets Update as Moving Day Draws Closer
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity