Gulfstream Park Racing & Casino reported April 25 that the Florida track produced sizable increases in on-track and total handle, attendance, field size, and the number of races run over the turf during its 79-day meet.
Gulfstream Park Racing & Casino's 10-cent Rainbow 6 returned $3,279.26 to 1,311 winning tickets April 23 as the track's total handle for the day exceeded $13 million.
Magna Entertainment blamed the weak performance of its slots operation at Gulfstream Park Racing & Casino as a key to another in a series of poor financial quarters, as the company announced a $49.8 million net loss ending Sept. 30.
Most Popular Stories
- Commentary: Permeating Speed is a Problem
- Bolo Thrives in Return to Turf at Santa Anita
- American Pharoah Schools, Back to Galloping
- Materiality, Frosted Drill Toward Belmont
- Zenyatta in Foal to War Front Again
- The Truth Or Else Joins Belmont Stakes Mix
- Son Wins 'Lopez Battle' at Golden Gate Fields
- Blood-Horse Unveils Multimedia Tablet Edition
- Bill Puts USADA in Charge of Drug Testing
- Smooth Stride Could Lift American Pharoah