Gulfstream Park Racing & Casino reported April 25 that the Florida track produced sizable increases in on-track and total handle, attendance, field size, and the number of races run over the turf during its 79-day meet.
Gulfstream Park Racing & Casino's 10-cent Rainbow 6 returned $3,279.26 to 1,311 winning tickets April 23 as the track's total handle for the day exceeded $13 million.
Magna Entertainment blamed the weak performance of its slots operation at Gulfstream Park Racing & Casino as a key to another in a series of poor financial quarters, as the company announced a $49.8 million net loss ending Sept. 30.
Most Popular Stories
- Ireland and the Thoroughbred
- American Pharoah to Continue Racing
- Former Derby Museum Resident Au Moon Dies
- Pinnacle Peak Ships to Monmouth for Sapling
- Cavorting Drops a Level to Prioress
- Gulfstream Championship Meet Schedule Set
- AQHA President Blodgett Elected to AHC Board
- First Winner for Adios Charlie
- Golf Outing to Raise Money for Morris, Others
- Curlin to Hill 'n' Dale in 2016