TVG announced April 24 that it will broadcast from Hollywood Park's 68th spring/summer meet, which began April 25 at the Inglewood, Calif. track. Throughout the meet, TVG will present a $150,000 Guaranteed Pick Four each weekday and a $300,000 Guaranteed Pick Four on Saturdays and Sundays.
Most Popular Stories
- Mott's BC Fillies are Close to His Heart
- Longines Named Official Breeders' Cup Partner
- Breeders' Cup 'The Works' Returns to TVG
- Handle Down at Challenged Delaware Park Meet
- Canterbury Requests 70 Racing Dates for 2015
- BC Challenge a Lucrative Entry for Starters
- Can Calculator Figure in BC Juvenile?
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- That Handicapping Show: Hagyard Fayette S.