New York's racetrack-based casino operators are urging state officials to go slow with any effort to legalize online poker and, if permitted, any internet poker program should be awarded only to licensed facilities.
Daniel "Chip" Bach, who has held leadership positions at the Northern Kentucky track for more than a decade, has served as director of operations since 2006.
Bid amounts were announced for a dormant Illinois casino license, with Penn National Gaming submiting the highest offer.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- BH 100: Commemorates
- Laurel Announces Winter Stakes Schedule
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Paco Lopez Rides Winner No. 2,000
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?