The California Horse Racing Board Thursday voted unanimously to waive its 72-hour protest rule to allow the owners of the four horses who finished behind Intercontinental in the Sept. 3 Palomar Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. IIT) at Del Mar to request a hearing for redistribution of the $200,000 purse.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Espinoza: TC Pursuit 'Different This Time'
- Golden Eagle Partial Dispersal at Barretts
- Five Palms Making Stakes Debut in Los Angeles
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- 16 Remain Engaged for Epsom Derby
- Hard Not to Like Seeking CA Score in Gamely
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont