The California Horse Racing Board Thursday voted unanimously to waive its 72-hour protest rule to allow the owners of the four horses who finished behind Intercontinental in the Sept. 3 Palomar Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. IIT) at Del Mar to request a hearing for redistribution of the $200,000 purse.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Wrap
- Kentucky Derby: Carrots for American Pharoah
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- 2015 Kentucky Derby Race Sequence
- Post Kentucky Derby News Update for May 3
- Baffert: Derby Win 'Was a Big Sigh of Relief'
- Derby Overnight Rating Highest Since 1992
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Filly Completes Guineas Double for Coolmore
- Kentucky Derby: Bob Baffert Reflects on Derby