The California Horse Racing Board Thursday voted unanimously to waive its 72-hour protest rule to allow the owners of the four horses who finished behind Intercontinental in the Sept. 3 Palomar Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. IIT) at Del Mar to request a hearing for redistribution of the $200,000 purse.
Most Popular Stories
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'
- Keen Ice Tired After Travers, 'Classic' Ahead
- Stellar Wind Dominant in Torrey Pines
- Valid Bounds Away to Iselin Victory
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- Smokey the Pony Reining at Saratoga
- Site Read Favored in With Anticipation
- Navarro Mulling BC Dirt Mile for Private Zone
- NY Fan Forum: Improve Customer Service
- Tiz Love First Winner for Slew's Tiznow