Dr. C. Lynwood O'Cain, his wife, Suzie, and partner, Rick Burke will open their new stallion complex, Saratoga Stud near Saratoga Springs, N.Y., to visitors Jan. 25-26, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The new stallion complex near Saratoga Race Course will be run by Dr. C. Lynwood and Suzie O'Cain, who formerly ran Highcliff Stallions.
Highcliff Stallions in New York has moved its six stallions to McMahon of Saratoga Thoroughbreds for the 2013 season.
Dr. C. Lynwood O'Cain and his wife, Suzie, announced July 20 that the Highcliff Farm stallions, broodmares, foals, yearlings, and lay-ups have moved to Mill Creek Farm in Stillwater, N.Y.
Carl Lizza, one of the leading owners on the New York Racing Association circuit for many years, died early in the morning July 8 at his home in Rockaway, N.J. He was 73.
Citing "overwhelming demand from New York breeders," Ramsey Farm-owned Catienus will stand again in the Empire State for the 2006 breeding season. The son of Storm Cat out of Diamond City (by Mr. Prospector) will stand at Highcliff Farm for $6,500 live foal.
Most Popular Stories
- Crown Champ American Pharoah Returns to Work
- E Dubai Filly Top Pick at MD Yearling Show
- Casse Eyes Second Straight Queen's Plate Win
- Presque Isle Asks State for Guidance on Deer
- Normandy Invasion Set to Return at Delaware
- Keeneland Expands Fall Meet Stakes Schedule
- Churchill Downs Spring Meet Handle Increases
- KHRC Delays Action on Medication Rules
- Magnificent Treve Triumphs at Saint-Cloud
- ABR Releases Another Digital Video Ad