As part of its educational mission, the Consignors and Commercial Breeders Association will hold its first symposium at Keeneland Feb. 4.
Esther Marr reflects on the many types of buyers present at today's sale. She gives today's numbers, sale topper details, and compares this year to last year. Boyd Browning also comments on the sale. watch video
Esther Marr talks about 5 horses who sold for over a million dollars and recaps the select session of the Keeneland September Sale. watch video
- By Vic Zast
Curtain rises on Fasig-Tipton Yearling Sales. Read Blog
With the values for stallions falling, yearling buyers won't be rewarded nearly as much as they were in the past when a purchase develops into a major runner. Read Blog
Buyers should get veterinarians to look at the reports in the repository instead of just asking consignors to see the information in the reports.
The market for quality stock was pretty solid, according to buyers and consignors participating in the first week of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Champs Beholder, She's a Tiger Post Workouts