Grade II winners Distilled asnd Buster's Daydream been sold for breeding purposes to the Korean Racing Association.
What are the chances of the computerized photo-finish camera malfunctioning either electronically or by human failure in a $100,000 Stakes race? What are the odds for a 1-5 favorite with three consecutive graded New York stakes victories to his credit finishing out-of-the-money in the following race, also a $100,000 stakes? How about a rider dropping his whip in the final 50 yards of a $100,000 race?
Buster's Daydream made Saratoga's Sanford Stakes (gr. II) his fourth win in a row with an impressive 5 1/2-length win over a muddy track. The 4-1 third choice in the field, Buster's Daydream and jockey John Velazquez had the jump on the field at the break and never let a rival get a nose in front.
Buster's Daydream has some serious momentum going into the Sanford Stakes (gr. II) at Saratoga Race Course. But the going will get tough when he takes on five rivals, including Heavyweight Champ, Draw Play, and Proud Citizen, in Thursday's $100,000 Sanford.
S.J. Bee Stable's Buster's Daydream reprised his success in the Flash Stakes (gr. III) with a 1 1/2-length victory in Saturday's $106,300 Tremont Stakes (gr. III) at Belmont Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Distorted Humor Filly Brings $575,000 at OBS
- Stronach Group Supports Bill to Bring in USADA
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- Filly’s Price Tag is Right for the Prices
- Jade Girl First Winner for Power Broker
- Derby, Oaks Notes, from Churchill Downs, April 25
- ABR Talks with Mike Langford, Owner of Untrapped
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - April 25, 2017
- What's Going On Here: Most Charming