Grade II winners Distilled asnd Buster's Daydream been sold for breeding purposes to the Korean Racing Association.
What are the chances of the computerized photo-finish camera malfunctioning either electronically or by human failure in a $100,000 Stakes race? What are the odds for a 1-5 favorite with three consecutive graded New York stakes victories to his credit finishing out-of-the-money in the following race, also a $100,000 stakes? How about a rider dropping his whip in the final 50 yards of a $100,000 race?
Buster's Daydream made Saratoga's Sanford Stakes (gr. II) his fourth win in a row with an impressive 5 1/2-length win over a muddy track. The 4-1 third choice in the field, Buster's Daydream and jockey John Velazquez had the jump on the field at the break and never let a rival get a nose in front.
Buster's Daydream has some serious momentum going into the Sanford Stakes (gr. II) at Saratoga Race Course. But the going will get tough when he takes on five rivals, including Heavyweight Champ, Draw Play, and Proud Citizen, in Thursday's $100,000 Sanford.
S.J. Bee Stable's Buster's Daydream reprised his success in the Flash Stakes (gr. III) with a 1 1/2-length victory in Saturday's $106,300 Tremont Stakes (gr. III) at Belmont Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Nine Honored at Walk of Champions Gala
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx