Vyjack surged past longshot Siete de Oros to win the $200,000 Jerome Stakes at Aqueduct Jan. 5, a race after 3-year-old filly Princess of Sylmar put on a 7 1/2-length show in the $100,000 Busanda.
Godolphin Racing's highly-regarded Alpha rebounded from a disappointing effort in the Breeders' Cup by comfortably winning the $150,000 Count Fleet Stakes Jan. 7 at Aqueduct in his 3-year-old debut.
Ramon Dominguez, the leading jockey on the New York Racing Association circuit the past two years, padded his early advantage in the 2011 standings by winning five races Jan. 8 at Aqueduct.
Paint Me Red, who began her career in Florida, took to the cold weather at Aqueduct to win the $80,850 Busanda Stakes Jan. 13.
The odds are stacked in trainer Todd Pletcher's favor to come away with a win in the $75,000 Busanda Stakes at Aqueduct Jan. 13.
Amazing Buy made owner Ernie Paragallo look good Sunday when she won the $80,550 Busanda Stakes for 3-year-old fillies at Aqueduct in her first race against winners and over a route of ground.
Cyber Secret and Jean-Luc Samyn made every post a winner, taking the $82,500 Busanda Stakes on Super Bowl Sunday at Aqueduct.
Totaly Wild, ridden by C.C. Lopez, made a move along the inside Sunday and won the $84,900 Busanda Stakes at Aqueduct by a neck.
Most Popular Stories
- Ramsey Farm 2013 - Ken Ramsey Interview
- Stem Cells to Treat Chronic Laminitis: The Sooner the Better
- Hangin' With Haskin: My Top 10 Racing Movies
- Southwest Regional: Double Barrel
- Southeast Regional: Investing in Success
- One Last Hope to Salvage Illinois 2014 Season
- Reinventing Racing - By Eric Mitchell
- G3 Winner Keep Up Retired to Mill Ridge
- Slideshow: The Week in Photos for 12/17/2013
- After the Wire: Shared Belief, Midnight Hawk