Coverage of the Burj Nahaar run on Super Saturday, March 9, 2013 at Meydan, and won by African Story and jockey Mickael Barzalona . Watch Video
Pat Cummings presents an analysis of racing March 9 at the Dubai World Cup Carnival at Meydan in the United Arab Emirates. The Super Saturday card includes starts by Dullahan and Little Mike, and the group I Jebel Hatta.
African Story took command in mid-stretch and pulled away to easily win the $200,000 Burj Nahaar Sponsored by Emirates Sky Cargo (UAE-III) at Meydan Racecourse March 10.
Musir will try for his fourth consecutive win when he takes on 13 others in the $200,000 Burj Nahaar Sponsored by Emirates Sky Cargo (UAE-III) at Meydan Racecourse March 10.
Heavily favored Mendip got up in the final strides to snatch a narrow victory over Zafeen Speed in the $200,000 Burj Nahaar Sponsored by Emirates Airline (UAE-III) at Meydan Racecourse March 3.
Frankie Dettori and Mendip will look to notch their second straight stakes win when they go to the post in the $200,000 Burj Nahaar Sponsored by Emirates Airline (UAE-III) Mar. 3.
Heavily-favored Asiatic Boy could do no better than third as 16-1 shot Elusive Warning gamely held off stablemate Blackat Blackitten to capture the Burj Nahaar (UAE-III) by a half-length at Nad al Sheba Mar. 6.
Most Popular Stories
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Easthams Re-Launch Legacy Bloodstock
- OH Panel to New Track: No Tellers, No Permit
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Ohio Tracks, Horsemen Close to VLT Agreements
- Woodbine Has Per-Card Wagering Rise in 2013
- Canterbury Releases 2014 Stakes Schedule
- Bill Presented to Expand KTDF Availability
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards