Congrats, second to Rock Hard Ten in last year's $1 million Santa Anita Handicap (gr. I), will try to achieve millionaire status in Saturday's $100,000-added Tokyo City Cup (gr. III) over 1 1/8 miles at Santa Anita.
Wilko, a 4-year-old who has been winless since upsetting Afleet Alex in the 2004 Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I), is a surprise entrant in Santa Anita's $250,000 San Antonio Handicap (gr. II) on Sunday after also being named for Saturday's Strub Stakes (gr. II).
Turnbolt will attempt to successfully run farther than he ever has when the son of Deputy Minister starts in Saturday's grade II San Pasqual Handicap at 1 1/16 miles at Santa Anita.
Chilean-bred Trotamondo, making just his second start after 11 months off for trainer Laura de Seroux, bulled his way to the lead in the final stages to win the $100,000 Native Diver Handicap (gr. III) at Hollywood Park Saturday.
McCann's Mojave, a 5-year-old whose first race beyond one mile resulted in a game triumph in last month's $250,000 California Cup Classic, will carry co-high weight of 118 pounds among ten entrants in Saturday's $100,000 Native Diver Handicap (gr. III) at Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Nutan Easy Winner of German Derby
- Strut the Course Edges Favorite at Woodbine
- Favorites Dominate on Louisiana Legends Night
- Jockey Gonzalez Posts Career Victory 3,000
- Lady Eli Sparkles in Belmont Oaks
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Gimme Da Lute Holds On in Los Alamitos Derby
- Effinex Outlasts Tonalist at Wire in Suburban
- Force the Pass Brilliant in Belmont Derby
- U.S. Pari-Mutuel Handle Down Slightly in June