Buffum, a speedy 5-year-old son of Bernardini, will stand the 2014 season at Northview Stallion Station in Chesapeake City, Md., for a fee of $3,500.
Off a smashing victory in the Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Sprint, Groupie Doll, from the outside post of 7, challenges a salty cast of older runners in the Nov. 24 Cigar Mile at Aqueduct.
Godolphin Racing's Buffum came out running and never stopped as he posted a gate-to-wire score in the $150,000 Bold Ruler Handicap (gr. III) at Belmont Park Oct. 27.
Top older horses face off at Belmont Park July 7 in the 127th renewal of the $350,000 Suburban Handicap (gr. II), one of the nation's oldest and most prestigious races.
A pair of out of town stakes winners--J J's Lucky Train and Smoke It Right--lead a field of eight 3-year-old sprinters in the $200,000 Bay Shore Handicap (gr. III) April 9 at Aqueduct.
Twelve evenly-matched colts and geldings are set to face the starter in the $250,000 UAE 2000 Guineas Sponsored by Dubal (UAE-III).
To Honor and Serve will try to finish off a strong juvenile season when he meets six rivals in the $200,000 Remsen (gr. II) Nov. 27 at Aqueduct.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Seeks 7th Futurity Win with Dortmund
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- Red Pollard Seabiscuit Saddle to be Auctioned
- Untapable, Tapiture Settle in at Fair Grounds
- New Management for 2015 at Rillito Park
- Tax Break on Racehorses Passes Congress
- Barretts January Mixed Sale Catalog Online
- Lenny's Place - Episode 7
- New York Panel Announces Winning Casino Bids
- New Rules Lead to Spike in Indiana Positives