Ralph Wilson Jr., who bred the spectacular winner of the 1991 Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) Arazi, has died at age 95. Wilson also campaigned Jim French and West Coast Scout.
Longtime Buffalo Bills owner Ralph C. Wilson Jr., who formerly was prominent in Thoroughbred breeding and racing, has been elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. At age 90, Wilson will be the oldest person ever inducted when ceremonies are held Aug. 8 in Canton, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Creator, Gun Runner Work in Saratoga
- Gift Box, Connect, Swipe Entered in Curlin
- NY Alters Rules on Claims, Some Medications
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- Long On Value Too Tough in Lucky Coin Stakes