Ready's Echo, runner-up in this year's Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile (gr. I) and placed in last year's Belmont Stakes (gr. I), has been sold to Zabeel Racing
Plantation Stud of Newmarket, England, announced Monday that it has acquired the 220-acre Silver Springs Stud near Paris, Ky.
The Tattersalls July Sale concluded Thursday with records for turnover, average, and median prices. The final session saw 76 lots sold for 1,122,700 guineas.
Racing and breeding news briefs for Sept. 5, 2000.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- HRRN Programming on New SiriusXM Channels
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- Lenny's Place - Episode 1
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- Injury Forces Sea The Moon's Retirement