Grade I winner Sunset Glow lit up the Keeneland November breeding stock sale price board when the 3-year-old filly was bought by for $1.37 million by Bryant Prentice for Pursuit of Success.
A strong middle market helped pace the 2013 Keeneland April 2-year-olds in training sale to solid gains in both average and median April 8 in Lexington.
Koolmen Racing Stable's Orchestrator determinedly held off Age of Humor after a long stretch duel, prevailing by a neck under Alex Solis to take the $125,000 Bourbonette Oaks (gr. III) March 27 at Turfway Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont
- Cloud Computing Wears Down Classic Empire in Preakness
- Agent Ryan Not Surprised by Cloud Computing's Win
- Trainer Richie Scherer Dies at Age 53
- Hips to Watch: Day 1 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- Soul Stirring Frankel's First Classic Winner
- Preakness Wrapup: Clouds Got in the Way
- La Coronel Prepares for Royal Ascot Run
- Actress Announces Presence in Black-Eyed Susan
- Grizzel Edges Enstone in Selene Stakes