Grade I winner Sunset Glow lit up the Keeneland November breeding stock sale price board when the 3-year-old filly was bought by for $1.37 million by Bryant Prentice for Pursuit of Success.
A strong middle market helped pace the 2013 Keeneland April 2-year-olds in training sale to solid gains in both average and median April 8 in Lexington.
Koolmen Racing Stable's Orchestrator determinedly held off Age of Humor after a long stretch duel, prevailing by a neck under Alex Solis to take the $125,000 Bourbonette Oaks (gr. III) March 27 at Turfway Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Stronach Still Seeking New Heights for Racing
- Jockey Olguin Secures Milestone Win
- Stonestreet to Sponsor Lexington Stakes, Purse Boosted
- R. A. Hill Stable Buys Into Breaking Lucky
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- The Curse of Haskin
- Metaboss to Harris Farms in California
- First Foal by Palace Malice Born
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm