Grade I winner Sunset Glow lit up the Keeneland November breeding stock sale price board when the 3-year-old filly was bought by for $1.37 million by Bryant Prentice for Pursuit of Success.
A strong middle market helped pace the 2013 Keeneland April 2-year-olds in training sale to solid gains in both average and median April 8 in Lexington.
Koolmen Racing Stable's Orchestrator determinedly held off Age of Humor after a long stretch duel, prevailing by a neck under Alex Solis to take the $125,000 Bourbonette Oaks (gr. III) March 27 at Turfway Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Two Unbeaten Favorites in Florida Sire Series
- Impressive Maiden Winners Try Pilgrim Stakes
- A Time When Greatness Bloomed