Get Stormy disproved the notion that he was a "need the lead" type when he ran down pacesetter Major Marvel in the lane on his way to victory in the $125,000 Bryan Station Stakes (gr. IIIT) over a yielding Keeneland turf course Oct. 18.
G. Watts Humphrey's El Crespo, the lone graded stakes winner in a field of eight 3-year-olds, leads the way for the $125,000 Bryan Station (gr. IIIT) Oct. 18 at Keeneland.
Favored Cowboy Cal gained victory in the $150,000 Bryan Station Stakes (gr. IIIT) when Keeneland stewards disqualified the original winner, Seaspeak, for interference in the stretch Oct. 12.
Kip Deville wore down early leader Smart Enough in the stretch to win the $150,000 Bryan Station Stakes Sunday at Keeneland.
On a day that Pat Day was honored at Keeneland, T.D. Vance won his third race in a row, leading all the way under Edgar Prado to capture the $150,000 Bryan Station Stakes Thursday.
Most Popular Stories
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- Back on Dirt at Keeneland; New Track Opens
- Deep Spinaway Cast for Durkin's Final Call
- OBS August Yearling Sale Ends With Declines
- Pleasantly Perfect to Taylor Made Stallions
- I Spent It, Competitve Edge Enter Hopeful
- Startup Nation Impresses in With Anticipation
- Cat's Claw Seeks Four in a Row in Glens Falls
- Bandbox Retired to Northview Stallion Station
- Enterprising Chases Sweep in Del Mar Derby