Get Stormy disproved the notion that he was a "need the lead" type when he ran down pacesetter Major Marvel in the lane on his way to victory in the $125,000 Bryan Station Stakes (gr. IIIT) over a yielding Keeneland turf course Oct. 18.
G. Watts Humphrey's El Crespo, the lone graded stakes winner in a field of eight 3-year-olds, leads the way for the $125,000 Bryan Station (gr. IIIT) Oct. 18 at Keeneland.
Favored Cowboy Cal gained victory in the $150,000 Bryan Station Stakes (gr. IIIT) when Keeneland stewards disqualified the original winner, Seaspeak, for interference in the stretch Oct. 12.
Kip Deville wore down early leader Smart Enough in the stretch to win the $150,000 Bryan Station Stakes Sunday at Keeneland.
On a day that Pat Day was honored at Keeneland, T.D. Vance won his third race in a row, leading all the way under Edgar Prado to capture the $150,000 Bryan Station Stakes Thursday.
Most Popular Stories
- Lady Eli Tack-Walking in Florida
- Private Zone to Florida for Rehabilitation
- Hanky Panky Tops Tattersalls at 2.7M Guineas
- KHRC Approves Turfway for Historical Racing
- Upcoming Open Houses, Stallion Shows
- Robert Beck to Step Down as KHRC Chairman
- Racing Charities to Support on Giving Tuesday
- The Bid: Sustained Greatness
- What's Going On Here: Illinois on the Brink
- Registration Deadline Approaches