Children aged 7 and older as well as adults lined up to take advantage of the free rides in the Del Mar infield July 21 as part of the Time to Ride program.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association has announced that agriculture equipment manufacturer John Deere has renewed its sales and marketing partnership with the NTRA for an additional two years.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced Jan. 22 that SimplexGrinnell has become a safety partner with NTRA Advantage, the NTRA's group purchasing program.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association has announced that its NTRA Advantage group purchasing program will offer all its sales materials and communications in both English and Spanish in 2013.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced Oct. 29 that Valvoline has signed on to become a national partner with NTRA Advantage, the NTRA's group purchasing program.
NTRA Advantage partner John Deere will help recognize the outstanding breeder in New York state by offering the winner John Deere equipment.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced Aug. 24 that Bryan Pettigrew has returned to the organization as senior vice president of NTRA Advantage.
In what is being billed as the “largest direct-mail campaign for racing,” mutuel vouchers have been sent to more than one million fans across the U.S. The vouchers, part of the “Mystery Mutuel Voucher” promotion are redeemable for cash prizes ranging from $2.00 to $1-million.
Most Popular Stories
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Plenty of Options for Bayern after Haskell
- Study: EIPH Does Not Shorten Racing Careers
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Montana Jockey Seriously Injured in Spill
- Kingman, Toronado Set for Sussex Clash
- Equibase Announces Redesigned Website
- Ashford's Shanghai Bobby to Shuttle to Brazil
- 793 Cataloged for Tattersalls Ireland Sale
- Shadwell Turf Mile to Offer $1 Million Purse