Bryan Beccia, the regular exercise rider for Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner Monarchos and other top horses, has been granted a conditional license to resume his career in Kentucky.
Greta Kuntzweiler, whose riding career was derailed in 2006 and 2007 after her arrest on drug charges, has been granted a license to resume riding in Kentucky, contingent upon a set of strict conditions.
John C. Oxley's Monarchos, winner of the 127th running of the Kentucky Derby, left Churchill Downs late Wednesday morning on a journey that will take him to Baltimore's Pimlico Race Course and the Preakness, the second jewel in the Visa Triple Crown.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Champs Beholder, She's a Tiger Post Workouts