The New Zealand Bloodstock National weanling sale continued May 12, before wrapping up a solid two days of trade at Karaka.
Fillies led the way on opening day of New Zealand Bloodstock's National weanling sale May 11, bringing the three top prices.
The weanling session of New Zealand Bloodstock's National weanling and broodmare sale May 12 at Karaka enjoyed a superb day of trading with gains across primary market indicators.
Most Popular Stories
- Rock Fall Euthanized After Keeneland Work
- Ageless Treated for Injury After Stakes Win
- IHRC Votes to Remove Executive Director
- Criterion Among Caulfield Stakes Winners
- American Pharoah, Beholder Work for Classic
- Jockeys Find Keeneland Mile Race Challenging
- Ageless Sustains Cut in Franklin County Win
- Honor Code to Prepare for Classic at Belmont
- Two Ejected From Churchill Grounds
- Circumference to Stand at Milky Way in 2016