Making the 32nd start of his successful career, Csaba ran like his old self while posting a 1 3/4-length victory in the $75,000 Skip Trial Stakes July 19 at Gulfstream Park.
Csaba successfully defended his title in the $100,000 Fred W. Hooper Handicap (gr. III), notching consecutive wins when he put away Valid in the final sixteenth of the Dec. 7 test at Calder Casino & Race Course.
Favored Csaba ran his stakes winning streak to four and likely stamped his ticket to next month's Donn Handicap (gr. I) with his victory in the $100,000 Hal's Hope (gr. III) Jan. 13 at Gulfstream Park.
Csaba, given a dream run through at the rail by Luis Saez, left Delegation behind in the stretch to win the $100,000 Harlan's Holiday Stakes Dec. 16 for his third consecutive victory in Florida.
Ducduc, launching his bid from well behind on the final turn, caught runaway leader Csaba at the wire to pull out a dead heat in the $100,000 Fred W. Hooper Handicap (gr. III) Nov. 24 at Calder Casino and Race Course.
Most Popular Stories
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- BHA Working on Strategies After 'Brexit' Vote
- Weather Impacts Churchill June 23 Program
- Legends: Joe Hirsch, Racing Ambassador
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Eutrophia to Reduce Thoroughbred Holdings