Grade I winner Brilliant Speed was represented by his first reported foal Jan. 29 when a colt was born at Charlotte Weber's Live Oak Stud near Ocala.
Antony Beck of Gainesway, which stands new stallions To Honor and Serve and Tapizar, has been shopping at both the Keeneland November breeding stock sale and the Keeneland January horses of all ages sale for mares.
Big Tiz, a grade I stakes-placed daughter of Tiznow, brought $600,000 during the later portion of the Jan. 7 session of the Keeneland January horses of all ages sale.
Cry and Catch Me fetched $3.5 million from Charlotte Weber's Live Oak Stud at the Nov. 5 Fasig-Tipton November sale. The Street Cry mare was consigned by John Sikura's Hill 'n' Dale Sales Agency, agent.
The Fasig-Tipton Saratoga select yearling sale will be first test in 2012 of the top of the market for yearlings. Here's what people had to say about their expectations and other thoughts about the auction.
Memories of the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga select yearling sale are pleasant ones for many people. Read what buyers and consignors had to say.
High Fly, a leading 3-year-old the first part of 2005, is back at Charlotte Weber's Live Oak Stud near Ocala, Fla., after two seasons at stud in Indiana.
Most Popular Stories
- Knee Chip Knocks El Areeb Off Derby Trail
- Sheikh Mohammed 'Definitely' Plans to Hike DWC Purse
- Sano's Faith in Gunnevera Unwavering for Florida Derby
- Suffolk Downs Sale Approved by Gaming Commission
- Dortmund Looks to Regain Form in Santana Mile
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Taghleeb Looks For Third Straight Win in Pan American
- Churchill Downs Inc. Rejoins NTRA
- Average Spikes at Barretts March Sale
- Look Back: Searching Finds Victory in 1956 Top Flight