Woodford Reserve Bourbon has become a sponsor of TVG's entire schedule of 2005 Kentucky Derby (gr. I) related programming, both parties announced Thursday morning.
On Friday morning, April 30, they're off to the Oaks Brunch at the Brown Hotel, a Fundraiser to benefit the Kentucky Museum of Arts + Design. More than 250 people have gathered for this 18th annual event to see and be seen, to buy, and to brunch.
Churchill Downs has signed a major sponsorship deal with Coors Light, significantly expanded an existing deal with Brown-Forman distillers, and re-signed American Airlines.
Louisville distillery and consumer products company Brown-Forman is expanding its race sponsorships. The company will sponsor six new races later this year at three tracks owned by Churchill Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Stormy Lucy Ends Graded Drought in Santa Ana
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- Likely Entrants for World Cup Card Released
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- KY-Bred Lideris Wins Latinoamericana in Peru
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Apprentice Courtney Hernandez Gets First Win