Woodford Reserve Bourbon has become a sponsor of TVG's entire schedule of 2005 Kentucky Derby (gr. I) related programming, both parties announced Thursday morning.
On Friday morning, April 30, they're off to the Oaks Brunch at the Brown Hotel, a Fundraiser to benefit the Kentucky Museum of Arts + Design. More than 250 people have gathered for this 18th annual event to see and be seen, to buy, and to brunch.
Churchill Downs has signed a major sponsorship deal with Coors Light, significantly expanded an existing deal with Brown-Forman distillers, and re-signed American Airlines.
Louisville distillery and consumer products company Brown-Forman is expanding its race sponsorships. The company will sponsor six new races later this year at three tracks owned by Churchill Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Mo Town Set for 3-Year-Old Debut in Risen Star
- Gold Dream Punches Ticket to BC Classic
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf
- Terra Promessa Goes Gate to Wire in Bayakoa
- Cuddle Alert Gives Sire Bedford Falls First Stakes Win