Woodford Reserve Bourbon has become a sponsor of TVG's entire schedule of 2005 Kentucky Derby (gr. I) related programming, both parties announced Thursday morning.
On Friday morning, April 30, they're off to the Oaks Brunch at the Brown Hotel, a Fundraiser to benefit the Kentucky Museum of Arts + Design. More than 250 people have gathered for this 18th annual event to see and be seen, to buy, and to brunch.
Churchill Downs has signed a major sponsorship deal with Coors Light, significantly expanded an existing deal with Brown-Forman distillers, and re-signed American Airlines.
Louisville distillery and consumer products company Brown-Forman is expanding its race sponsorships. The company will sponsor six new races later this year at three tracks owned by Churchill Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Churchill Considers Historic Gaming Machines
- Unbridled Unleashed
- Record Tiznow Colt Lives Up to Expectations
- Animal Kingdom's First N. Hemisphere Starter Wins Big
- Tiznow Colt Brings $2.45 Million at OBS
- Strong Gains at OBS Session Led by Record Tiznow Colt
- Derby, Oaks Notes from Churchill Downs, April 27
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby