Woodford Reserve Bourbon has become a sponsor of TVG's entire schedule of 2005 Kentucky Derby (gr. I) related programming, both parties announced Thursday morning.
On Friday morning, April 30, they're off to the Oaks Brunch at the Brown Hotel, a Fundraiser to benefit the Kentucky Museum of Arts + Design. More than 250 people have gathered for this 18th annual event to see and be seen, to buy, and to brunch.
Churchill Downs has signed a major sponsorship deal with Coors Light, significantly expanded an existing deal with Brown-Forman distillers, and re-signed American Airlines.
Louisville distillery and consumer products company Brown-Forman is expanding its race sponsorships. The company will sponsor six new races later this year at three tracks owned by Churchill Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Casse Cues Up Sam F. Davis Wildcard
- Legends: Rachel Alexandra, Filly for the Ages
- 'Conversation' Back in NorCal for El Camino
- Birdatthewire Heads Santa Maria Field
- Sandiva Tries Dirt in Royal Delta
- Dominguez Ruled Eligible for Hall of Fame
- Tepin Set for Season Debut in Endeavour
- Rafting Set for 2016 Debut in Sam F. Davis
- Taking Shergar
- Meet the Rare White Foal at Rockridge Stud