Tote company Scientific Games has agreed to make a voluntary payment of $150,000 to charities benefiting horseracing causes and pay the costs of a California Horse Racing Board investigation into the quick pick wagering fiasco uncovered following this year's Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum Brands (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Bangkok Upsets Melmich in Valedictory
- Paco Lopez Rides Winner No. 2,000
- 'Chance' First Black-Type Winner for Skipshot
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm