Tote company Scientific Games has agreed to make a voluntary payment of $150,000 to charities benefiting horseracing causes and pay the costs of a California Horse Racing Board investigation into the quick pick wagering fiasco uncovered following this year's Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum Brands (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- Runhappy Romps to Record King's Bishop Score
- Loss Can't Derail Pharoah Phenomenon
- Island Town Crushes Smarty Jones Field
- Private Zone Speeds to Forego Victory
- Flintshire Flies Away From Sword Dancer Foes
- Australian Trainer Bart Cummings Dies at 87
- Sheer Drama Plays Spoiler in Personal Ensign
- Unbridled Forever Rolls to First Grade I Win
- Chilean Invader Dacita Takes Ballston Spa